Since, nearly everything, our national leader, does, or doesn’t do, and also the level of attention, focus, decisiveness, and empathy, used by those elected to represent us, has potential ramifications, the world, faces challenges and obstacles, which has to be addressed, in a very well – considered, timely manner. Indeed, unaware, unprepared, self – serving, unfocused leadership, has got the potential, to build undesirable, longer – term effects. However, we have a need, that will put things, into perspective, as a way to differentiate, between, mere political differences of opinion, versus, those, presenting, the chance of a CLEAR and offer danger. With that in mind, this article attempt to identify, review, consider, and briefly, discuss, utilizing the mnemonic approach, why it is an essential consideration.
1. Character; choices; clarity; common good; creative; caring: The first thing to evaluate, must be, principle character, of your leader. President Trump, for instance, has often appeared, to pit one against another, having an adversarial approach, as an alternative to an unifying one. This impacts the alternatives made, and whether, common good, is prioritized, over self – interest and/ or political agenda. Examine whether or not the message is rhetoric – oriented, or, one, of clarity and facts. We need a frontrunner, who avoids blaming, complaining, and the same – old, and proceeds, in a very creative, well – considered, caring, solutions – focused, way.
2. Listen; learn; leadership; logic: Wouldn’t we be better off, if our public officials listened, more, to those, coupled with, both, the willingness and ability, to genuinely, learn, from every conversation, experience, and history? Quality leadership considers options and alternatives, thoroughly, and uses actual logic, in lieu of rhetoric.
3. Empathy; emphasis; excellence; enrich: Leading mustn’t be about an office holder, but, about needs, priorities, goals, etc, and genuine empathy. Where must they place their emphasis. We need and deserve public officials, who don’t constantly, be happy with good – enough, but seek quality and excellence. An elected official should emphasize enriching our way of life.
4. Attention; aptitude; articulate; aims: How we hear, today, often determines how, we’ll be, later on. Leaders must grow their skills, and establish a relevant, quality, aptitude. Listen to how someone articulates, his message, and study, between your lines, to be able to acquire insight, in their real aims, goals and priorities.
5. Relevant; rationale; realistic; reasons; reasoning; reasonable: One is only proceeding, inside a rational way, when he focuses on sustainable ramifications. What is the rationale and reasoning, behind actions, and behavior? Are their reasons, pure, and reasonable?
We are presently, within a period, where today’s priorities, actions, and concentrate, potentially, could have significant ramifications. Protect generations to come, and earn our world, more sustainable.